Vesting Schedule

Fairly distributed, correctly vested

Kyoto completed its fair launch on 30th June 2022 selling 2.38m in just under 9 hours, the biggest of its time on BSC. Holders that hold the token before mainnet launch will be vested over 18 months to ensure the future success of the project.

Vesting Schedule

100% of the migrated supply will be released on an 18-month vesting schedule.

  • Kyoto tokens will be vested daily in a linear vesting schedule, unlocking 0.18252523385808% per day.

  • 93.5% of the circulating supply will be locked in a staking contract for 18 months. The remainder 6.5% is ring-fenced for liquidity.

Last updated