How to use Single Staking Pools
This page explains how to stake in the new KSWAP single staking pool with the Fixed-Term Staking options.
Unlike Yield Farms, Single Staking Pools only need you to hold one token to enter and maximise your holdings
Below is a guide to get you started on earning KSWAP by Farming!
2. Once you have your tokens to stake, navigate to the Pools tab under Earn at the top of the screen. https://www.kyotoswap.io/pools
3. Pick the pool you would like to enter and a drop down box will appear where you can 'ENABLE' the token for that pool. A transaction window will open for you to confirm.
4. You will have to pick the amount of tokens you wish to stake along with a lock duration and stake them by clicking the 'STAKE ' button. Again, this will open a transaction window for you to sign.
5. Your tokens is now staked in the Pool! Your 'EARNED' amount will begin to grow and, you can harvest them to your wallet at the end of your lock duration!
6. For locking KSWAP you will have received voKSWAP! You can use this for voting or to create proposals in the Governance page.