How to verify a smart contract?
This section describes how to verify smart contracts using block explorer.
- 1.Open your web browser and visit the page of the block explorer by accessing the URL (TBA).
- 2.On the block explorer's website, locate the search field and enter your contract address to search for the specific contract you want to verify.
- 3.Once you find the contract you want to verify, navigate to the contract details section. Within the contract details, locate and click on the "Code" section.
- 4.In the code section, search for the option labeled "Verify & Publish" and click on it.
- 5.After clicking on "Verify & Publish," you will be presented with different methods for verifying the smart contract. Choose the verification method that you prefer and proceed to the next step.
- 6.Complete all necessary information and click " "Verify & Publish".